5 Essential Oils for Happiness
There are days when life gets overwhelming. Let’s face it. We *all* have those days, right? When you get caught up in the moment of stress, it’s hard to find your joy and be happy. My advice to you is to be proactive about your happiness. When you know that life is going to be crazy, be ready beforehand. My second tip? Keep these babies on hand so that if you are caught off guard in a stressful moment, you are prepared and ready.
Ditch the stress and be happy. Life is too short to live any other way. 🙂
1. Orange Oil: (Citrus sinensis) has a rich, fruity scent that lifts the spirit while providing a calming influence on the body. Orange oil brings peace and happiness to the mind. Orange essential oil includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene. Orange is also a wonderful addition to enhance the flavor of many foods and drinks.
2. Stress Away: Stress Away essential oil is a unique blend of stress-relieving and relaxing essential oils that can help reduce tension. This blend is a natural solution created to combat normal stresses that creep into everyday life. Stress Away is the first product to contain the unique stress-relieving combination of lime and vanilla pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils. Stress Away also includes copaiba and lavender to reduce mental rigidity and restore equilibrium. Featuring powerful plant constituents, such as the cedrol found in cedarwood and the eugenol that occurs naturally in vanilla, Stress Away can help induce relaxation and reduce occasional nervous tension.*
3. Lavender: Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a sweet, floral aroma that is soothing and refreshing. Lavender’s aroma is great for relaxing and winding down before bedtime; add to bath or diffuse to create a calming and comforting environment. Lavender essential oil may complement your favorite shampoos, lotions and skin care products. Because it is the most versatile of all essential oils, no home should be without it.
4. Joy: Joy™ is a luxuriously exotic blend with uplifting overtones that creates magnetic energy and brings joy to the heart. When worn as cologne or perfume, Joy exudes an alluring and irresistible fragrance that inspires romance and togetherness. When diffused, it can be refreshing and uplifting.
5. Frankincense: Frankincense (Boswellia carterii) includes the naturally occurring constituent boswellic acid, and has a woodsy, warm, balsamic aroma. Diffuse Frankincense during meditation for grounding and purpose. Applying this oil topically may help smooth the appearance of healthy-looking skin, and is excellent to use for massage after activity. Rub frankincense essential oil on the bottom of your feet to help alleviate nervous energy.
To purchase any or all of these essential oils, visit this page.
Until next time,